Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Destiny

Guardians of destiny is a friendly guild dedicated to help all those in need. We are a guild without strict rules on participating wich means that there are no playtime demands, but also means that moving up through ranks is strictly subjective.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General managment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lore master
Admin

General managment Empty
PostSubject: General managment   General managment EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 pm

This guild will not have rules on participation. This means that we will never have playtime demands,instance or raiding demands,or pvp requirements. I have formed this guild to meet new people, to help people solve quests easier and generally to have a good time playing. Only rules that will be applied are the ones on bank management and behavior in instances for those who will participate on guild events.

Guild master is only a formal leader, I am hoping that everyone will contribute to this guild
with any ideas they might have. All oppinions are welcome, and can be posted on guild site or you can speak with an officer about them.

Please edit your public notes with your proffessions and their levels,and add your talent spec;if you dont know how,just speak to an officer. This will help us in leveling proffesions and organising instances.

I have noticed that ppl hesitate to ask for help, especially for instance organising. Dont be, we are here especially for that reason, so if you cant find a group for today, ask na officer to put your request for instancing as message of the day, maby you will be able to form a group later that day or the next day. You can post a message about instance run planned couple of days ahed in our site.

The more active you are, the more we will all be happy playing this game.

Darktemplar, The Grand Master
Back to top Go down
https://guardiansofdestiny.board-directory.net

General managment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Destiny :: Guild charter-
Jump to: