Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Destiny

Guardians of destiny is a friendly guild dedicated to help all those in need. We are a guild without strict rules on participating wich means that there are no playtime demands, but also means that moving up through ranks is strictly subjective.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instances in Outland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gitblack
Lore master

Instances in Outland Empty
PostSubject: Instances in Outland   Instances in Outland EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Hello ppl,

Blackrain told me that to go from lvl60 to lvl61 u need 490k experience. My first tought was OMG that's a lot of Q's. From experience I know that doing instances is a much faster way to get exp then soloing Q's. But doing instances in outland will require 5 or 25 players who know how to play in groups. And even better know each other and know each others strenghts and weaknesses. My experiences with PUG's are rather disappointing so I try to avoid those.

Now for the question:

How are we gonna get enough people to play instances with in Outland?

I see two possible options

1) Just keep on playing and gain lvl's and hope we can recruite some lvl 60+ players.
2) Go slow after lvl 60 and help other guild members to get to Outland faster.

Please share you're opinion
Back to top Go down
Silma
Lore master
Silma

Instances in Outland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instances in Outland   Instances in Outland EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:23 pm

I'm not a player still so my opinion is not that relevant. I have first 3 questions.

Question How many players do we have in guild (minus Paladorin (my dwarf from test acc) if he is still in)?

Question Level distribution?

Question Of those how many are good players, meaning how experienced are they in gameplay, do they know how to use their class (this is important since I met players that were high lvl but were complete noobs)?

Somehow I feel that training our own members is easier than recruiting enough high lvl players. In my experience (I used to manage guild in one other RPG) high lvls avoid new guilds for they see them as weak and as such can't offer them much.

There is an option of creating twinks. They will lvl much faster than they would normally. There are few trinkets such as:

Arena Grand Master
Binds when picked up
Trinket
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 12 (26% @ L1).
Use: Absorbs 750 to 1250 damage. Lasts 20 sec. (15 Min Cooldown)

It demands a bit of work to get it, but as a song saids: "With a little help from my friends...". There are others I can scout wowhead for such items if you like?
Back to top Go down

Instances in Outland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Destiny :: General discussions-
Jump to: